V2 Hydrating Skin Boosters and Micro Filler
Hydrating Skin Booster*
Small area 1ml
using V2 or Traditional injecting Techniques
Large area 3ml
(Full Face / Neck / Decolletage or hands)
Using V2 Only
Areas commonly treated with Hydrating Skin Boosters include:
- Face – Hydrating Skin Boosters with Micro Filler can be used as a generalised injectable treatment using the V2 Injector to treat the entire face giving the skin a smoother, hydrated and more radiant texture and tone.
- Eyes – the fine wrinkles that form around and underneath the eyes from facial expression can be very effectively treated with Hydrating Skin Boosters and Micro Fillers.
- Mouth area – Hydrating Skin Boosters and Micro Fillers can soften vertical lip or ‘smokers lines’ and help smooth out dimpled and crepey skin.
- Neck & Decolletage – when Hydrating Skin Boosters and Micro Fillers are used underneath the chin and on the neck and decolletage, it will create an intensely hydrated and moisturised effect which will help lift the skin and smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Hands – Hydrating Skin Boosters with Micro Fillers are often used to counteract the visible signs of aging seen on the backs of hands.
Hydrating Skin Boosters can also be used in conjunction with a SuperBoost treatment which combines Hydrating Skin Booster with Micro Filler and anti wrinkle serum (also referred to as MicroTox) .
The exclusive patented formula of Hydrating Skin Booster with Micro Filler target skin hydration, offering antioxidant protection as well as tissue restructuring and cell regeneration.
During a Beauty Booster treatment, the Hydrating Skin Booster with Micro Filler formula will be injected into the skin via hypodermic micro-injections. The V2 injector gun will administer the formula along the lines of wrinkles and be evenly spread over the surface of the whole face.
Prior to treatment we use a topical numbing cream to reduce any discomfort from the micro injections.
The Hydrating Skin Booster can be administered using the revolutionary V2 Vital injector and can also be used with traditional injections to reach deeper levels.During a Beauty Booster treatment, the Hydrating Skin Booster formula will be injected into the skin via hypodermic micro-injections. The V2 injector gun will administer the formula along the lines of wrinkles and be evenly spread over the surface of the whole face.
We recommend a free consultation prior to this treatment to determine to determine if it is suitable for you
Not all Hydrating Skin Boosters are the same
We stock and use several brands of Hydrating Skin Boosters. All from reputable companies in the industry and all TGA approved.
Each of these products has different advantages and our trained nurse injector can advise you on how these will benefit you.Most are suitable for use with the V2 injector and traditional injection techniques. Some Hydrating Skin Boosters are best suited to traditional injecting techniques to prevent fine lumps appearing on the skin surface. There are also skin boosters which contain lidocaine, a local anaesthetic. This reduces any discomfort post treatment.
We recommend a free consultation if you are considering any form of treatment. During this consultation we discuss your current skin concerns and recommend the best treatment protocol for your situation. There is of course no obligation to proceed with any treatment recommended.